PSTET/ PTET / Punjab TET Notification 2021 Out Apply
PSTET 2021 Notification Out: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has unconstrained the exam date for the PSTET Exam 2021. The PSTET Exam 2021 will be alleged on the 24th December 2021. PSTET Online Application form has been beginning from 25th November 2021 to 6th December 2021. PSTET or Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level examination performed once a year to decide the eligibility of the candidates for the post of primary and upper primary teachers in government schools in Punjab. The applicants qualifying in the PSTET Exam 2021 will be suitable for applying for diverse government teaching jobs in schools run by Punjab State Government.
Competition Guru provides the most excellent coaching for PSTET/PTET Coaching In Chandigarh, Mohali, and Punjab with full study material. When it comes to scoring the highest and achieving the aim, then comes the “Competition Guru” role. It offers the top PSTET/PTET Coaching In Chandigarh, Mohali, and Punjab. We are not just dedicated to your success but we are passionate to attain your goal. WE at Competition Guru Spend every second preparing the most excellent material and delivering the best to you. In PSTET/PTET coaching classes we conduct numerous tests, from time to time to build up your pace and train your brain for the major written test.
PSTET/PTET 2021: Overview
The Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) is performed by Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) once a year. The main purpose of conducting this test is to assess the eligibility of the candidates aspiring to turn into government teachers. Interested candidates can check out the following table to get all such basic plus applicable information about the PSTET 2021 Recruitment at a glance.
|Exam Name||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET)|
|Conducting Body||Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year (PTET 2021 EXAM DATE 24 DEC 2021)|
|Exam Mode||Conventional (pen and paper)|
|Exam Duration||Two and a half hours|
|Language||Bilingual ( English and Hindi)|
|Exam Purpose||To recruit teachers for Primary (classes I to V) and Upper Primary (classes VI to VIII) Sections in Government Schools in Punjab|
|Official Website||https://pstet.pseb.ac.in/ or @pseb.ac.in|
LIST OF SOME STRATEGIES:
- Plan your strategy and analyze it with the help of Mock Paper: Map your strategy in advance to crack the exam. Analyze your strategy with the assistance of Mock Papers. The mock paper will give you a reasonable chance to assume as you are in the examination hall. Check your strategy plus make it work in the examination hall as well.
- Start your question paper with easy questions: In PSTET/PTET Exam, there will be no negative marking, take the course of this chance and start your question paper with easy questions. First solve the questions from the language section, as it comprises reading of passages.
- Time Management: Time Management is one of the most vital aspects while handling the question paper. Don’t devote much time to a single section. So, you require to select the easiest way of solving the question as you need to manage the time.
- The last but not least point is that there is no negative marking for the wrong answers that you try in the paper. Although, it is essential that you need to concentrate more on accuracy than trying to answer each and every question. For this, you need to begin with those topics or sections that you have more confidence in and continue further with other topics. Look after those sections that you don’t even know only when you have more time.
Last minutes Do’s and Don’ts during the Exam:
- Do not devote so much time to a particular question.
- Do not be in a rush while doing a question
- attempt the questions left in the residual time.
- Do read all the questions correctly.
- Do relax and stay calm.
- attempt all the 150 questions
- Guess answers to the uncertain questions towards the end.
- Remember correctness & time management is the key to getting through this exam!
Competition Guru provides the PSTET/PTET Coaching In Chandigarh, Mohali, and Punjab. We at Competition Guru provide you with worthy classes to pursue your dream job. Competition Guru is that the most trusted place for offering PSTET/PTET Coaching In Chandigarh, Mohali, and Punjab. Our classes are also obtainable online and offline. Our Institute offers the teaching environment that permits the candidates to make and use the concepts, in a way, making them further sure in their approach.
For More Info Visit Link : PSTET/ PTET / Punjab TET Notification 2021 Out Apply