There are a number of aspirants who want to be selected in Lecture Cadre. Well, for that the students needs to appear for the Lecture Cadre Exam.
Here you will find all the important points regarding the exam and how a person can easily prepare for it. Competition Guru assists the aspirants to get advanced coaching for the same.
The Lecture Cadre coaching in Mohali follows a massive teaching process that helps the students to understand the concept easily and thereafter use it in the questions easily. Moreover, the tests are designed in such a way that they help the students to prepare well for the exam.
Lecture Cadre Coaching in Mohali: Competition Guru
School Education Punjab Recruitment 2021 Notification: Department of School Education, Punjab has deferred the exam that was scheduled on 04 and 05 July 2021 for the post of Lecturer. Now, Lecture Cadre Exam Notification shows that it is to be held on 11 and 12 July 2021. Candidates can ensure Punjab Education Board Lecturer Exam Time Table from the PDF below and keep their eye on official website – educationrecruitmentboard.com for latest updates.
There are a 569 vacancies that are available for different disciplines like Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Maths, Sociology, Hindi and English.
Important Dates for Lecture Cadre Recruitment exam:
- Starting Date for Submitting Application – 05 April 2021
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 05 May 2021 to 14 May 2021
- PEB Lecturer Exam Date – 04 and 05 July 2021
School Education Punjab Vacancy Details
Lecture – 569 Posts
|Discipline Name||Total||Backlog Total|
Eligibility Criteria School Education Department Punjab Lecturer Posts
- Science– Botany/Zoology /Bio-tech /Bio-Chemistry/ Mcro-Biolory/ Human Biology/ Genetics or any other equivalent qualification, but equivalency certificate should be given by the concerned University or Institution with at least with 55% marks and should have passed B.Ed. with teaching subject Science from a recognized University Institution.
- Geography– M.A./M.sc. in Geography at least with 55% marks and should have passed B.Ed with teaching subject Social Science from recognized university or institution and should have studied in three years Geography as an elective subject in Graduation as per guidelines of University Grants Commission.
- Hindi– M.A in Hindi at least with 55% marks and should have passed B.Ed with teaching subject Hindi from a recognized University or Institution as per guidelines of the University Grants Commission and should have studied Hindi as on elective subject in Graduation for a period of three years
- Maths– M.A with Mathematics/M.Sc Mathematics or any other equivalent qualification” but equivalency certificate should be given by the concerned University or Institution at least with 55% marks along with Mathematics as one of the elective subjects in Graduation level and should have passed B.Ed with teaching subject Mathematics from a recognized University or Institution as per guidelines of University Grants Commission
- Sociology– M.A. in Sociology with at least with 55% marks and should have passed B.Ed. with teaching subject of Sociology or Social Science from a recognized university or institution and should have studied three years Sociology or Social Science as an elective subject in Graduation as per guidelines of University Grants Commission.
For backlog posts, check detailed notification given below
18 to 37 years
Application for Lecture Cadre Recruitment exam
Candidates can apply online on official website on or before 14 May 2021.
For GEN & Other Category: Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ ST Category: Rs. 500/ –
The bottom line:
Competition Guru helps in providing the students excellent through which they can easily prepare for Lecture Cadre Exam. The exam is held all over India and the aspirants can acquire the desired knowledge through the teaching that is provided in Mohali, Chandigarh, Panchkula, Firozpur and Amritsar.
Students can join the Master Cadre coaching in Panchkula to prepare well.